The Youth Outreach Program offers one-to-one support with academic, career planning, counseling, life skills, and pre-employment to youth ages 13 to 24 in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin. Individuals in this program will work with a youth worker on a weekly or bi-weekly basis to help youth reach their goals.
For Asian youth between ages 13-24
- One to one support and referral services
- Academic, pre-employment and career planning assistance
- Life skills support (i.e. self esteem building, communication skills, conflict management and more)
- Help with issues such as bullying, substance misuse, depression, etc.
- Opportunities for positive community engagement and awareness
How to Participate
Students can self-refer or be referred by their teachers, counselors, parents, parole officers, settlement workers, or other school professionals. We recommend that youth are aware of the referral and that they be involved in filling out the referral form.
Please email your completed registration form to Daniel Suen, Asian Youth Outreach Worker, at email@example.com or by fax to 604.271.7626.
Contact Daniel with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at 604.271.7600, or by cell at 604.218.5361.