This is a licensed Before and After School Care program for kids in grades K to grades 7. The program works to build social and emotional development, connectedness, health and well-being through constructive activities, games, one-to-one support and group discussion. The program operates five days a week and on Pro-D days, giving parents a safe option for their children to learn, connect and thrive during out of school hours. Currently, we are three locations. Two locations in Richmond (Cook & Blundell elementary schools) and one in West Vancouver (Caulfeild elementary school).
Our philosophy of care is based on the BC Early Learning Framework and strives to support each child in experiencing and achieving:
- A Sense of Well Being and Belonging
- Exploration and Creativity
- Language and Literacy
- Social Responsibility and Diversity
We also provide…
- Daily healthy snacks
- Care on Professional-Development Days, Early Dismissal Days and during School Breaks
- Educational and Fun Outings and Presentations
- An environment that embraces and respects cultural diversity Access and information to community events and resources
- Understanding that quality and affordable care is a vital support to families, children and the community
How to Participate
We currently run several locations. Please download the current brochure and then submit your application for the site that works for you. Please return your completed Parent Package Registration forms to us via email. Alternatively, you may drop the forms off in-person to our head office.
Contact us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 604.271.7600.
Click Here to access our Child Care brochure.