Thanks to the Richmond Community Foundation and the Rotary Club of Richmond Sunrise, Blundell Elementary hosts a Breakfast Club available to all students on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00am-8:30am in the school gymnasium. The program is coordinated by Connections Community Services and led by staff and volunteers. We are always looking for local groups, businesses and partners to sponsor a breakfast, come out and volunteer as a team and also to help us meet the significant needs at this and other schools.
Breakfast Club feeds children two weekly nutritious meals and also hosts fun group activities. Once a month families are invited to a special breakfast where parents will learn easy, affordable and healthy meal ideas while w with the community.
Registration is required to attend the program to ensure enough food is available.
Sponsorship opportunities are available as well as group volunteering options for local businesses and community groups! Contact us at email@example.com
How to Participate
The program is completely free due to the generous support of the Richmond Community Foundation and Richmond Sunrise Rotary. Registration is required. Below is some important information regarding the program:
- If your child is going to miss a session, please let the office know with as much advance notice as possible
- If your child misses three sessions without notice, they may be asked to leave the program
- All known allergies or sensitivities need to be listed on the registration form.
- Students should arrive by 8:00am to ensure participation in the activities and food.
- Students must stay with the program until classrooms are open at 8:30am.
- Families are encouraged to attend the family meal on the first Thursday of each month starting on October 3rd.
- To register your child for this program, please fill out the form below and have your child return the form to the Blundell Elementary office.
Breakfast Club Schedule (Fall 2015)
- To be announced
Contact us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 604.271.7600.
Click Here to access our general agency brochure.