June – August 2021
Canada Summer Jobs #3573923
You must be aged between 15 and 30 and be legally entitled to work in Canada. International students are not eligible.
30 hours per week
$17.95 per hour
Grid Level 3, Step 1
- Working with Director of Development and Executive Director to execute marketing initiatives for digital marketing and online sales
- Directly support and execute digital marketing initiatives and activities.
Optimize visual presentations for online views and potential sales
- Photography of sales items
- Strategize and execute measuring paid media in social channels including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and emerging channels.
- Execute, measure and report paid search campaigns on digital channels.
- Build online communities including influencers
- Communicate with vendors as appointed by managers
- Work with team to create marketing collateral
- Provide support for administrative duties when needed
- Required Languages: Proficient in English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Social Media and CRM content platforms
- Photo editing software is an asset
- Interest in circular economy and online sales
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org